Day 7 - Free Time in Singapore

Minggu, Desember 15, 2013 Nadia Dwifortuna 0 Comments

Been very long time since I did not update my blog. In this time, I post about the last story of my trip to Vietnam-Singapore-Indonesia for a choir competition. The last day of the trip, I was given the time to get around Singapore at night. The landscape is very beautiful and should not miss the opportunity to walk around the Marina Bay. From the airport, we went to the MRT then we walk to the destination
Our feeling is also very happy because we went back to Indonesia with the good news,we have won a gold medal for Indonesia in Choir Competition.
*Nadia..

You Might Also Like

0 komentar:

Welcome to my blog. Thank you so much for visiting me.
Give your happiness and leave comments ^^
Have a nice day, guys :)