Forever Young

Sabtu, September 28, 2013 Nadia Dwifortuna 1 Comments

This is my old pictures when I was on long holiday in Pantai Panjang, Bengkulu. Aaaahh super fun! Special ritual in holiday is have fun with my friends. Bring a camera and getting ready to get the latest collection of photos.With very sunny weather even though we all were fasting for Ramadan, but we still excited to share our stories. It's great because we can get together again. I really miss Ghina and Ayu. See you next time guys. I'll wait for the next post about the new story with a different picture when one day we can meet again.
Hugs and kisses from me :D
*Nadia..

You Might Also Like

1 komentar:

Welcome to my blog. Thank you so much for visiting me.
Give your happiness and leave comments ^^
Have a nice day, guys :)